Surelines Logo

Welcome to

Home Law Guidance Services Publications Training About Us



Taking Controlled Drugs Abroad

One of the most common concerns for patients is taking controlled drugs on holiday abroad and what the law is concerning this area.

Above prescribed thresholds personal export licenses are required by the patient taking prescribed controlled drugs abroad. Paitent’s must apply at least 10 working days before their date of departure.

Further details can be found by contacting the Home Office :

Further details of the controlled drugs law can be found in Controlled Drugs: The Law, Probity and Good Practice. This can be purchased from Surelines Ltd. Click here for more information

© 2020 All rights reserved.