Surelines Logo

Welcome to

Home Law Guidance Services Publications Training About Us



Licensing Under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971

For a commercial company to produce or supply or possess or import or export Controlled Drugs they require to be licensed by the Home Office Drugs Branch.

Please click here for more information.

Further details of the controlled drugs law can be found in Controlled Drugs: The Law, Probity and Good Practice. This can be purchased from Surelines Ltd. Click here for more information

© 2020 All rights reserved.